GU TDC Arrear 6th Sem Results: Aspirants who all appeared for the exams which were organised by the Gauhati University need to visit the official website to check the results of the respective semesters(official results site has been shared in the post below).
Recently Gauhati University released results of different semesters that was organised earlier.
The results will be updated in the official website of the university so aspirants need to visit the official website to check their results and download the result from the official website.
Below in the description we have detailed about the official website links and the semester results which was declared along with that to make it simple we suggested the steps that helps aspirants in downloading their results from the university portal.
GU TDC Arrear 6th Sem Results 2017 For Ba, Bcom, Bsc To Be Declared
Most of the students aware that University of Gauhati is the oldest and largest University in North-East India. It gives its best education in both Graduate & Post Graduate Departments. This university offers different streams of education for their students.
As said earlier the University already declared few semester results. Gauhati university 1st sem result and 3rd sem result has already declared online. To check these results students need to visit the university portal to check and download the merit card.
University official website link is shared below along with the steps that helps in checking the results in the Gauhati university website.
University Official website: http://www.gauhati.ac.in/
Gauhati University are providing best education in various streams like Science, Commerce and Arts streams.
Apart from the above semesters recently Gauhati University BA 4th sem result 2017 and BA 6th sem result is available now to download from the university website.
Along with the BA Gauhati University Bcom 3rd semester results also declared, so candidates who appeared these semesters can check their results as they are live now.
However, as per the officials the GU TDC Arrear 6th Sem Results will be declared very soon. So aspirants are advised to keep an eye on the official website to check the results. Students are advised to follow the below steps to check the and download the results from the GU portal.
Steps To Check GU TDC Arrear 6th Sem Results:
- Students need to visit the official website link which is given above.
- Once you click on the official website link home page will be displayed on the screen
- In the home page on top navigation bar you can see the Examination tab
- Click on the Examination tab then you can see the Examinations & Results option to check the recent notices that university released
- However to check the result directly on top of the page you can see RESULT option click on that or else click on the direct link which is given beside http://www.gauhati.ac.in/results/
- There you can see the list of results that are recently declared
- Click on the Semester that you are waiting for the result
- Enter the details like roll number and click on Check Result Button
- Results will be displayed on the screen. Check and download the result for future reference.
Stay tuned to this website for more latest updates on the university results, notifications, admit card downloads, time table updates and many more.